About me !!!

Hello! Welcome to Grandma's Baking

My name is Khaylah Marshall and I'll be sharing some of my grandmother's baking recipes with you.
I first started baking when I was around 10 or 11 years old and ever since then I loved it because way before I started baking I would sit in the kitchen with my grandmother and watch her bake things, help her mix things together, and I loved it ever since then. 

When I bake it takes me to a different world, I'm not stressing about anything, I'm not worried about anyone; it's just me and my baking tools. 

I also started to bake because before my grandfather died, my sister and I would bake things with him. 

He once told us if we want something or love something/someone go for it and don't let anything or anybody get in your way because once a person sees that you're happy they'll try so hard to take it from you.
I'll be sharing recipes on different types of baking which will be like cookies, brownies, cakes, cupcakes, and many more. 

If you guys have something that you would like for me to bake and share on my page just leave a comment, and I'll try my best to get to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Cupcakes

How to make soft Chocolate Chip Cookes